Military Offenses Defense Lawyer – Dallas & San Diego Offices – World Wide Representation
Military Defense Lawyer
Military Offenses: Defending Your Career and Your Future
The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) defines a number of actions as crimes that would not be considered crimes in the civilian world. These military offenses include:
- Failure to report for duty, unauthorized absence (UA), absence without leave (AWOL) and desertion*
- Insubordination, disobeying orders or disrespect of superiors
- Fraternization and adultery
- Conduct unbecoming an officer
- War crimes
At Patrick J. McLain, Attorney at Law, in Dallas, Texas, we provide experienced, dedicated and independent representation to soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines worldwide who have been accused of committing military offenses. To discuss your case in a confidential consultation with experienced military law attorney Patrick J. McLain, please contact our office in Dallas, Texas, today.
* After 30 days’ absence without leave, a member of the Armed Forces can be charged with the federal crime of desertion. If you or a family member is in the service and has gone AWOL, it is extremely important to call an independent military law attorney immediately. Patrick J. McLain can help resolve the situation. Contact us now to discuss your legal options in a completely confidential consultation.
Respected UCMJ Violation Defense Lawyer
Military defense attorney Patrick J. McLain has more than 20 years of military law experience. He brings a sense of loyalty, honor and independence to the defense of servicemen and servicewomen charged with military offenses. Under his leadership, our team will work to protect your rights to preserve as many future opportunities as possible, either in your military career or in your civilian life.
Contact an Experienced Military Offenses Attorney
Patrick J. McLain is a former court-martial trial judge, USMC defense attorney and federal prosecutor. You can trust him to aggressively defend your rights. Call us today at (214) 416-9100 or e-mail our Dallas military law firm to schedule an initial consultation.
- Experienced Attorney Worldwide Representation
Bases We Regularly Visit, but not limited to:Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Barry M Goldwater Range Air Force Base, Luke Air Force Base,Yuma Proving Ground Army Base,Yuma Marine Corps Base,Camp Navajo Army Base,Fort Huachuca Army Base,Fort Hood Army Base,Fort Bliss Army Base,Fort Sam Houston Army Base,Naval Air Station Corpus Christi,Naval Air Station Fort Worth,Lackland Air Force Base,Brooks City Air Force Base,Dyess Air Force Base,Goodfellow Air Force Base,Laughlin Air Force Base,Randolph Air Force Base,Sheppard Air Force Base,Camp Bowie Army Base,TX- Camp Bullis Army Base ,Camp Mabry Army Base,Camp Stanley Storage Activity Army,Camp Swift Army Base,Martindale Army Airfield Army Base,Red River Army Depot Army Base,JRB Fort Worth Navy Base,Naval Air Station Kingsville