EXPERIENCED & INDEPENDENT COURTS MARTIAL LAWYER
As a respected civilian criminal defense lawyer and former supervising defense attorney in the Marine Corps, Patrick J. McLain provides aggressive defense representation to servicemen and servicewomen in courts martial proceedings worldwide, including:
- Fraud and larceny charges such as burglary, theft (including theft of government property), conspiracy to defraud the military, and pay and allowance fraud
- Sex offenses such as sexual assault, rape, improper sexual conduct, child sexual abuse, sexual harassment and computer sex crimes
- Drug-related charges such as possession, sale or distribution of marijuana, cocaine or meth and urinalysis cases
- Military offenses including failure to report for duty, adultery or fraternization or disrespect/insubordination and other conduct unbecoming an officer
- War crimes including murder, rape, and violations of the ROE
If your career is important enough to fight for, shouldn't you consult an independent attorney with the experience and knowledge to help you make the right decision?
Military law Attorney Patrick J. McLain will fight for your rights and your future.Contact us today for an initial consultation.
DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS IN ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS
Military law criminal defense Attorney Patrick J. McLain provides experienced and aggressive representation to Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines in a full range of administrative proceedings, including:
- Security clearance applications and challenging denied, revoked or reclassified security clearances
- Delay and exemption from reserve activation and IRR mobilization
- Illness, injury, and disability retirement proceedings before the physical evaluation board
- Other than honorable discharge or other administrative separation from the service
- Nonjudicial punishment proceedings (Mast, Office Hours, Article 15, LOR, etc.)
Many of our clients are hard chargers who understand that an administrative decision can effectively halt your military career and can have a long-term effect on your future in civilian life.
Patrick J. McLain also represents the families of deceased military members against insurance companies who have misused insurance proceeds.
Many active duty military lawyers simply do not have the experience to handle these cases with the same dedication and skill as Patrick J. McLain. For an initial consultation to learn the truth about your rights and the potential consequences of a conviction or plea agreement, please contact us today at (214) 761-6550.
Bases we regularly visit include, but are not limited to: Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Barry M Goldwater Range Air Force Base, Luke Air Force Base, Yuma Proving Ground Army Base, Yuma Marine Corps Base, Camp Navajo Army Base, Fort Huachuca Army Base, Fort Hood Army Base, Fort Bliss Army Base, Fort Sam Houston Army Base, Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Naval Air Station Fort Worth, Lackland Air Force Base, Brooks City Air Force Base, Dyess Air Force Base, Goodfellow Air Force Base, Laughlin Air Force Base, Randolph Air Force Base, Sheppard Air Force Base, Camp Bowie Army Base, TX- Camp Bullis Army Base, Camp Mabry Army Base, Camp Stanley Storage Activity Army, Camp Swift Army Base, Martindale Army Airfield Army Base, Red River Army Depot Army Base, JRB Fort Worth Navy Base, Naval Air Station Kingsville